Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP, my turns signals on my Supra aren't working anymore. I can still turn on my low beams and high beams at night, but whenever I try to use the turn signals at night and during the day, nothing happens, no sound or blinking occurs. The bulbs are all brand new and I don't have the front bulbs in, but I have the rear ones in. Also, my hazard lights don't work either whenever I press the Hazard Light button too. What could be wrong with my car? My wiring harness is fine, otherwise my other lights wouldn't light up. It's not because I didn't plug in any bulbs in the front turn signals, because even then, none of the turn signals worked, the front or the back ones.

I REALLY need some feedback on this and hopefully get this resolved really soon. Thanks.

-Shawn

P

·
0 Posts
My turn signals don't work anymore either - but thats because I have my dash apart getting painted. When you pull a harness out from the top part of the dash, the signals go out. Could this be your problem?

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
um did you disconect the dash and forget to plug in the emergency hazard light button!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Check your fuses and also make sure you have the right signal bulb in there..If you have a single filament instead of double and vice versa. It can really screw some stuff up if that is the problem.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
RanGer498 is probably right! I always forget that stupid little plug whenever I remove the dash panel! :D

Also, I noticed that if you push the hazard button and it does not pop back all the way, the signals won't work. Bang on that sum-bitch a few times and check. ;)

·
10,459 Posts
lol its always the small things ;)that give us a pain in the tush

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
RanGer498: Exactly! :D

I have had my head and body beat on consistently during my 15+ years of mixed martial arts competition. I have been grazed by ricochets at my firearms competitions. I fell off a crotch rocket doing 70mph. I had a punch and die setup explode on me in a machine shop, and currently have 4 .22cal-sized pieces of metal in my body from the accident. However, only 2 small things have hurt me worse:

1) Paper cuts.

2) Stubbing my pinky toe on furniture. YOWCH!! :eek:

·
10,459 Posts
lol sound like where in the same boat as i m in to martial arts also and im in lawen forcement !had my back broken and was told i would never walk again but im better than even now ..ouch my achen back!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts