Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I left the house to get some chinese buffet and I had to TOTALLY kill an old Thunderbird SC a Sentra SER V-spec and an new M3! We were going form stoplight to stoplight also. The M3 was the best race as we were bumper to bumper thru 1st and then we hit second and he pulled about a half a car length as I was waiting for boost but when I got boost thats when I blew past him a little sideways looking for traction.

I was alittle too buzzed to continue the hunt so I got my food and went home but it was rediculous, my SC300 schooled them into last year but they keep coming back for more lol!

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had another kill today! One of the tech's at my dealership has a '99 supercharged Maxima and every since I got my car he has been messing with me saying "Lets go man lets go"! He is a big prankster and a riot so I thought he was always just playin with me and I DO NOT like to really race on the street but today I said screw it lets play so I said "lets get it on!"

So we get on the feeder road and we start from a 2nd gear roll, I was not even at 4K rpm's, so get gets about a 2-3 car jump on me with his instant throttle response but by about the 1/8th mile mark I have reeled him in and pass him and at about the 1/4 mile distance I have 2 car lengths on him. He stayed in it so I guess it was a win.
We then both make a u-turn and I let him get next to me but this time but I'm still in 2nd gear and at about 5K rpm. So we go and I steadily pull about 4-5 car lengths on him and let off as I know he is turning back into the dealership anyway. We wave and give each other a thumbs up.

His car is deceptively quick but it was fun. When I got home I called the shop to see what he told everyone and he told them "Gregg beat me both times" but I was gonna concede the 1st race to him as he pulled such a big lead right off the bat.

One thing forsure though I NEED MORE BOOST haha!

Gregg

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Joe89 said:
Nice kills, good to hear he was honest with the outcome!
I had no doubt he would be as he is a VERY good friend and a very vey cool person. If he had said he took me on the 1st run I would have agreed but there was no question as to who won the 2nd race.

The guy knows his stuff and his Maxima is HOT, very well thought out and not riced out at all.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Nice kills.

I'd rather have M3s, supercharged Maximas, and things like that to try to get me to race over my usual challengers, which are lifted diesel trucks with huge mud tires and the smoke stacks coming out of the bed, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts