Supra Forums banner
441 - 460 of 492 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Another good read for if you're trying to decide between the 4cyl and 6cyl Supra

·
Read Only
12 Posts
I would say it's the weight of the name "Supra" and what it represents in regards to Toyota especially after they give us the MKIV Supra.
Definitely second this, tho people will get used to it eventually. It's a bizarre series of events but at least it gives a good laughter from time to time.
I remember when LED Headlights were the work of Satan, the M3 switched to a V8 and that was just inhumane, and 6th speed was way too many gears and unpractical. We lived through it all so I doubt this is where humanity stops and demons come from the shadows and eat our hands.

·
Very Senior Member
10,067 Posts
Definitely second this, tho people will get used to it eventually. It's a bizarre series of events but at least it gives a good laughter from time to time.
I remember when LED Headlights were the work of Satan, the M3 switched to a V8 and that was just inhumane, and 6th speed was way too many gears and unpractical. We lived through it all so I doubt this is where humanity stops and demons come from the shadows and eat our hands.
I remember when a Supra was a Toyota.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Delete

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
775 Posts
I remember when a Supra was a Toyota.
Mmmmmm hmmmmmm.

I really hope that Toyota will redeem themselves with a worthy Mk VI (if they do), because the J29 is for the birds, man.

·
JetFire
5,420 Posts
Mmmmmm hmmmmmm.

I really hope that Toyota will redeem themselves with a worthy Mk VI (if they do), because the J29 is for the birds, man.

You have more faith in Toyota than I do. They weren't exactly building in house sports cars then suddenly rebadged a BMW. Of course they can build a proper in house car but it's just not part of the business plan imo.

·
Boost Junkie
12,743 Posts
If you want the new Supra it's called LC500. The new LC-F will have a twin turbo V8 with 600HP according to a friend that works for Toyota. Of course 600HP isn't much by today's standards, but it'll do.

Steve

·
Registered
775 Posts
He's just good for giving a mechanic's point of view on things for anyone that needs it.
Ummm, no. You couldn't pay me enough for me to hire him to do ANY work on ANY car. He's an internet joke, TBH. LoL.

·
JetFire
5,420 Posts
Ummm, no. You couldn't pay me enough for me to hire him to do ANY work on ANY car. He's an internet joke, TBH. LoL.

Exactly I've never watched more than 10 seconds of any of his videos along with most of the other YouTube clown experts thirsty for views.

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,691 Posts
^
You guys should read the youtube comment section.
It's a complete 180* from when it was first released. The masses finally figured out it's BMW, and they are shitting on it. The populace has revolted, now we just need the other Japanese manufacturers to troll Toyota with their respective sports cars.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I know I been shitting on this thing a lot lately. Personally I don't hate it hate it, well I do with the 4 banger, but the final product just doesn't WOW me like with the FT1. Toyota could have at least given us a manual trans and some working vents. The fake vent on the door looks like trash. WTF were they thinking with that one. It's a cheesy looking boomerang tacked onto the door panel. 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

·
Registered
775 Posts
Someone's also suing Toyota according to the comment section. I went through the mofo, I got nothing better to do...lol. I dunno how that's going to work out in regard to the class action lawsuit against Toyota but I wished him well.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Someone's also suing Toyota according to the comment section. I went through the mofo, I got nothing better to do...lol. I dunno how that's going to work out in regard to the class action lawsuit against Toyota but I wished him well.

Curious if that’s the same guy who was trying to get a petition started not too long ago here. Safe to say everyone gave the expected responses and guy didn’t help his cause either.

Funny how the guys were warned, but now that it’s been improved they aren’t happy with what they alledgedly were to begin with. Though Toyota sure is screwing everyone with this platform

441 - 460 of 492 Posts