Supra Forums banner
461 - 480 of 492 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I'm not up to speed the BMW Supra is being revamped in what way?

** nevermind I saw the A91

·
Administrator
9,392 Posts
I'm not up to speed the BMW Supra is being revamped in what way?

** nevermind I saw the A91
They are flashing the ecu with z4 tune and more exhaust ports and depreciating the first gen in true bmw style.

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,287 Posts
From what I understand it's technically a different engine than the first year Zupra. The first year had a 2 port exhaust manifold and an intake manifold with an intercooler build inside of it or something like that. For 2021, it gets the actual engine that was in the first year Z4.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Still Too much LOLs here.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: FasTTurbo

·
The Great Beast 666
573 Posts
All these kids should have been shot into a sock. Its one thing to have fun on the streets but to hit and run, thats classless bullshyt.

@Shady 2jz I could not agree with you more. This shit is why California passed a law that has given police the authority to pull over cars and give them state ref tickets and a$1000 fine. Ruining great meets for many here in So Cal. These kids complain that they are not hurting anyone yet there are numerous videos of their friends coming into contact with their cars and flying out of a circle and almost getting killed. I know how corrupt LAPD can be with our cars and how many people have been pulled over thinking they are street racers. but these morons(kids or as they call themselves the taking over crew) are the ones who ignite that crap.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
From what I understand it's technically a different engine than the first year Zupra. The first year had a 2 port exhaust manifold and an intake manifold with an intercooler build inside of it or something like that. For 2021, it gets the actual engine that was in the first year Z4.
I believe the block number is different as well. Not too sure, I don't really follow Broke Motor Wagon too closely.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Not surprised. Nice to see some truthful reviews finally and not the BS paid off ones Toyota sponsored when this monstrosity was released.

For shame Toyora, for shame!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow it is so strange to see that some people hate a90. I am a big fan of drift and I like how a90 looks especially after tuning

·
Very Senior Member
10,067 Posts
Wow it is so strange to see that some people hate a90. I am a big fan of drift and I like how a90 looks especially after tuning View attachment 256271
People knowledgeable about Toyota Supras and BMWs understand. I certainly prefer a Toyota Supra.
Looks are subjective, but does any car look better after tuning??

·
Registered
1991 Toyota Supra turbo
26 Posts
I kinda feel for MKV owners. My favorite Supra is the MKIII. I've wanted one ever since i was a teenager and all I got was shit because the MKIII was in their words "The worst one." My favorite GT-R is the R33. again, I was shat on because it's apparently "the worst one." Now MKV owners are getting it. Because the MKV is, "the worst one, so bad it's not worthy of it's title."

If Toyota builds the MKVI and it's a twin turbo V6 with manual gearbox all built by Toyota and their subsidiaries then MKV owners will get my deepest sympathies because if they thought it was bad now it'll be nigh unbearable then.

All that said, I'm not going to take shots at you. If you like your car, you like your car. I got more important stuff to deal with.

·
Trust In Trance
879 Posts
Wow it is so strange to see that some people hate a90. I am a big fan of drift and I like how a90 looks especially after tuning View attachment 256271

Some people like how Kardashian looks like and think thats how good body should look like, some people think its horribly disproportional body that looks clownish and prefer true models.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Some people like how Kardashian looks like and think thats how good body should look like, some people think its horribly disproportional body that looks clownish and prefer true models.
There's a joke about fake parts being bolted onto a chassis coupled with super high maintenace in there some where... Pretty sure the punchline starts with a D... depreciation, divorce, disappointment... may or may not be in that order.

·
Registered
1991 Toyota Supra turbo
26 Posts
I must say, the way people love Supra’s in America is vastly different then in Asia. But your approach is very similar to how people in Japan react to cars.

I just like what I like. If I didn't then I wouldn't own my MKIII today. hopefully I can get an R33 some day.

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,691 Posts
I get it, that’s how it is in Japan. They just let people like what they like, without the negative little side comments. I just joined to kind of get a feel for a sense of community but see how toxic it can be. Reminds me of the old head muscle car culture. I love the A70 as well, it’s what initially got me into cars, R33’s are pretty sweet too.
Liking what you like is one thing, coming on here and acting like you know better is another. SupraForums has a loooooooong history of shutting down people who act like they know better. They all leave because they get tired of having to defend their own BS. The guy who said he bought the latest Supra, but also acknowledges that it's a BMW and it is what it is, didn't get railed on like many others who were of the opposite ilk.

Reactions: Mr.Gill

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'd actually take the MKV over the new Z... and that's saying a lot. 😂

·
The Great Beast 666
573 Posts
I'd actually take the MKV over the new Z... and that's saying a lot. 😂
since you are a Supra owner you MUST commit seppaku for your statement =P lol

• Haha
Reactions: OmegaTT