Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha ya I looked at alot of cars. Supra, RX-7, 300zx, Corvette, Trans Am, few others but those were the front runners.

·
Registered
13,582 Posts

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I've had mine for 8 or 9 months but reading on the rx7 board....

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
I'm too fat for an FD.

But I'm glad I bought a MKIV because even after nearly 6 years of ownership, I still grin when I'm walking up to it.

·
Enter The Supra
1,903 Posts
I've considered an fd. I do like their style, but have been scared away b/c of all the problems and I've been spoiled by the reliability of the supra.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
My buddy just got an LSx equipped FD. It's pretty nice. I would definitely consider one if I had the room for it. But I'll definitely pass on the rotary.

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
I was considering an RX-7 or MKIV at the time. :dunno:

But I'll admit that I was scared off to the unreliability of the rotary motor.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Rx7's are way cool ONLY if they have a lsx motor in them. Rotaries are for the birds.
QFT

Aside from the supra, an LSX FD is something I lust intensely for...that, and an STi - don't hate! :)

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
I'm too fat for an FD, I still grin when I'm walking up to it.
AMEN brother!!

When I come home at night from work I wait till I hit my driveway to hit the garage remote just so I can see the door open and see my Supra's fine ass end in all her glory. It still amazes me that its still so timeless in its appearance after almost 13 years!!!

I have had many vehicles since I started driving in 1985 and the MKIV Supra is BY FAR my favorite. The designers of this car really put together something special. If Toyota ever decided to retool a factory and produce this identical car again I would be first in line to buy one.

Bob

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
I only bought my supra because it was silver:)

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm glad everyone agrees. I like the rx-7's looks and styling but those motors popping does not sound fun.

8,181 Posts
for me there was no alternative. i was in love with the MKIV's when i first saw the pics in pakistan. this was back in 1994. i said to my self then, this is the car to get when ever i'm capable of. here i am with a supra now. some times think i should also have an A/T aswell.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts