Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is to those losers that are being dicks! oh iam soo sooo Sorry for the double post about the speakers.. damn.

Ok im sorta new to the forum so what?. Dont treat me like a dumb shit. For all you loser that tried to give me a hard time, kiss my ass! I am more successful at 22 years old than you will ever be. That's all if have to say! jealous losers!

Go here and get burned assholes :p

http://ericlouie.homestead.com/calscars.html

·
Registered
504 Posts
supraphatride said:
this is to those losers that are being dicks! oh iam soo sooo Sorry for the double post about the speakers.. damn.

Ok im sorta new to the forum so what?. Dont treat me like a dumb shit. For all you loser that tried to give me a hard time, kiss my ass! I am more successful at 22 years old than you will ever be. That's all if have to say! jealous losers!

Not sure why anyone was a dick to you, you seem like such a good guy :rolleyes: Very mature, can never have enough whiny little bitches on this forum.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
don't treat you like a dumb shit?
thats a really good question when you are calling people assholes and losers.
btw, this post doesn't belong in this section... and I don't even think it belongs in the offtopic without it being closed or deleted.
laterz

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
supraphatride said:

WOW! Very impressive cars for a 22 year old...
:rolleyes:

Even if those were truly all your cars it's too bad money cant buy you something fair more valuable in life...it's called character. Good job ace. Keep it up. It'll get you very far.

I kind of wish I was 94Silver...you know...carry the ban stick

·
Respect
1,185 Posts
The reason why people have short fuses on here (like me) is because there are people like marksupra...that start the dumbest threads and the same shit every day, week after week, and everyone just gets tired of it. "should i put a dp on my car?" "my intake pipe has a hole what should i do" " Is it better to run higher octane fuel?" " Are all supras rwd?"

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Jarrett H said:
The reason why people have short fuses on here (like me) is because there are people that start the dumbest threads and the same shit every day, week after week, and everyone just gets tired of it. "should i put a dp on my car?" "my intake pipe has a hole what should i do" " Is it better to run higher octane fuel?" " Are all supras rwd?"
I agree...I used to be pretty patient with all the dumb questions but it's getting out of hand. We probably have 3-4 threads active right now just on which BOVs sound cool and how many should they buy...

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
We are sorry supraphatride. we are all really losers and it was completly our fault...

Id like to invite you to the next supra meet. Make sure you were a shirt that has "I am supraphatride" written in big letters on it. We gotta make sure we can properly greet you.....

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Jarrett H said:
" Are all supras rwd?"
Please dig up that old thread. That's a good one....rofl!

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
ScrewDrvr said:
We are sorry supraphatride. we are all really losers and it was completly our fault...

Id like to invite you to the next supra meet. Make sure you were a shirt that has "I am supraphatride" written in big letters on it. We gotta make sure we can properly greet you.....
How's he going drive all of his cars though? I mean, the poor lad has like 10 of them. :lol:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
supraphatride said:

It's funny you call everyone jealous loosers when nobody would have even known how many cars you have untill YOU provided a link to your pictures.

I would have just assumed you owned a Supra, in which that case....so do I.

·
Registered
350 Posts
you know what man, i was a noob almost a year ago, a few weeks away and i still search everytime a problem comes up with my car before i post a new thread. thats why my post count is so low b/c even though i still consider myself new, the car has been around since 93 so someone must have encountered the same problem. as for a double post, go and delete it yourself. ive doubled posted before and fixed it myself. finally, giving us a link of your cars doesnt make your character look good, just like s14roller said.

·
Registered
410 Posts
its not that everyone is a dick, its that everyyone here hears the same couple handfuls of questions day in and day out.

u have a problem? SEARCH! mkiv.com, these boards, they are both FULL of useful information

no one picks on newbs cuz they are newbs. they pick on them cuz they can find the answer on theri own most of the time, but are just too lazy

·
i lift trucks
1,204 Posts
supraphatride said:

·
Registered
267 Posts
money doesnt buy intelligence.....it has now been proven. Just so you know I wouldnt get to cocky here......a buch of supra owners will toss your punk ass into place as they have MUCH nicer cars then just that. What is his name....TTbadBoy, and a few others.

I swear people like this piss me off. They come on the forums......and bitch to us about how annoying we are?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.