Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Moderator/Troll Slayer
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am i really that big of a dick? lol. Im srry but it seems lately when i post an idea everyone is quick to go on the defencive side. Im really just here like anyone else to think up of new ideas and options for our ancient cars. Maybe im just a hot head and take things to far. Keep an open mind people... please. Ill prove the results when i get done with my installs. Have i overwhelmed my welcome here? Sometimes it feels like i have.

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,908 Posts
Not at all Trey we all just get a little edgey when we are told wea we wrong. You me the whole place. The differecne is how its said and why. You are knowledgeable and have a piece of proof to show off your knowledge. I'd just say we all need to be a little more tolerant of others and leave personal negative opinions out of the post. Proof being your car;)

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
I think you are just too much like me Trey :) Us veterans have been around the forums to, most of the time, know what we are talking about. When someone says something to contradict or challenge us, sometimes I and others can be quick to snap back.

In the end, it doesn't matter how you meant to say it, it just matters how it was taken and interpreted. Sadly, everything we say, or type in this situation, can be interpreted in far too many ways and thus confusion and disagreements and arguements start.

I have found that personally if I wait about 5 min after reading something to respond to it as opposed to immediately, I can have something much more well thought out and thus can usually be interpreted correctly.

·
Moderator/Troll Slayer
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree, Trent..... actualy i LOVE the alternating comments..... thats what the forums all about.... it was just the comment in the thread that i wont mention was " WE WONT SEE PROOF FROM SUPRATREY" (wasnt exactly what i was posted but that was the blunt of it) I dont come here to BS or start shit with anyone..... these are options i am exploring and want input on. Or maybe help someone with their problem they are having now that maybe my idea will benifit there project. thats all...... its too bad we got so many whiners in here these days..... Not willing to LISTEN but quick to judge. Because they CANT BE WRONG. Or told how to do something that may be better or differnent than their idea. If anyone know what i am talking about in this thread subject i know its you Trent....... I guess this is what we get for being around awhile..... lol. thanks bud

Trey

·
Bipolar
663 Posts
Personally I think the both of you are a couple of hyper high strung hot heads.

Wanna make something of it Mr. P-Diddy Rims? How about you Mr. I Know Everything About Spark Plug Wires?

*Ducks for cover*

:D j/k

·
2,279 Posts
Like I just said.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the end, it doesn't matter how you meant to say it, it just matters how it was taken and interpreted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly.
Some how "heh, those facts ain't never gonna show up." a reply to Doc J's "Yeah what makes you think the 5m diff is stronger?" Somehow turns into "" WE WONT SEE PROOF FROM SUPRATREY."

I was then immediately backed by about 5 folks saying the MK2 diff is a turd. Because it is. Had you said "I'm going to build 5M diff because they have tons of options" instead of "Anyone else interested in a possible STRONG rear diff without going to a Ford 9in." It would have been a totaly diffrent story.

Instead my statment of the obvious (that the stock MK2 diff is a pos) is greeted by you calling me a bitch.

·
Moderator/Troll Slayer
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cuz you said "we will never have proof" was a bash from my thread saying i cant provide proof...... re-read my post bud..... i said "I AM GOING WITH A 5m Diff for its OPTIONS and DURIABLITIY" This discussion is over dood...... just drop it. you know what i ment..... i still dont understand why you would post that remark.... its just plain negative. anyone knows the 5m diff vs the 7m diff is no contest. you think im a idiot?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Ven said:
Personally I think the both of you are a couple of hyper high strung hot heads.

Wanna make something of it Mr. P-Diddy Rims? How about you Mr. I Know Everything About Spark Plug Wires?

*Ducks for cover*

:D j/k
I agree with captian whats-his-name, you guys are hoosers! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.