Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man,
Do you just hate it when people come on here saying your supra sucks or slow blah blah blah blah....Geeeeezzzz...Mind your own business...All you have to do is shut up and don't bother posting in NA forum....

Man...people just stupid sometimes...Try TT supra forum most all you ish talker get smoked by those guys there mostly pushin 460-800 horses....

Anyways I love supras N/A or TT both good cars and very eye catchers especially with a kit and wheels....I will have the TT someday but right I'll settle with a N/A-T soon...

Peace...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trolls

Actually, what amazes me more is why so many have to respond to these idiots. Ignore them and they will go away. Their goal is to piss people off; making them irrelevant is what pisses them off.

On a side note, as I was shopping with Supra waxed and targa off, a cute blonde twenty-something salesgirl told me quietly that she would do anything for a weekend with my car. NO WAY, but for a bald 60 year old, it was kinda a cool thought.

Mike

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yeah some people are really dumb....an NA supra is better than no supra. Mine's NA and it's still faster than some of my friends' cars :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
na kicks ass

I have a n/a 6mge and I got a 1/4 mile time of 14.59 sec @ 105 mph. If that's slow for some of these monkeys, then all the power to them. Besides I think the mkII is a head turner weather it be fast or not. Take care and remember, If you want to go anywere, make sure it't in your supra. Later, Mark

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some people just got nothing else better to do I guess....So yeah like MikeK said "just ignore them and will go away and don't respond to there post"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts