Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why am i blocked from off-topic forum if any admin is reading this please let me have access to this thanks

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
Lol :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but seriously i didnt even do anything wrong and i cant even access it...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jonny Dinh said:
It has something to do with post count, I think.
if it does thats messed up... yes i havent posted much on here but ive been on here for almost a year... i use to always check out the off topic forum

·
Registered
24 Posts
SuprattJay said:
if it does thats messed up... yes i havent posted much on here but ive been on here for almost a year... i use to always check out the off topic forum
I'm guessing that's probably one of the reasons why it has been blocked. Too many lurkers.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok found the answer.... o well guess i need more posting.... thanks for the help

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
Just as i was telling you jay... you are the biggest post whore of the year

lol it shouldnt be your post count though thats kinda messed up... what about all the noobies... i mean low post count members its not fair to them... heh i dont post much but i do post in the off topic... and we dont get points for that soo that is bad :(

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
viper11885 said:
I'm guessing that's probably one of the reasons why it has been blocked. Too many lurkers.
its off topic whats there to hide?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SupraTTurbo2JZ said:
Just as i was telling you jay... you are the biggest post whore of the year

lol it shouldnt be your post count though thats kinda messed up... what about all the noobies... i mean low post count members its not fair to them... heh i dont post much but i do post in the off topic... and we dont get points for that soo that is bad :(
whatever im just gonna keep posting on stuff i wouldnt even bother postin

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MR2ninja said:
its pretty funny...ive got a tad over 100, and my buddy has like 70...he can acces OT and i can't...strange lol
well after 50 and i still cant get in... im gonna be alittle mad

·
Registered
26 Posts
The off topic guys needed a new way to maintain their exclusivity...only the cool kids are allowed now.

·
Registered
164 Posts
SuprattJay said:
I don't think you'll get in after 50...I think it takes more than that. Is it really that bad if you can't see off-topic right now? I mean, if you post and contribute, eventually you'll get to see it. If the general supra forum had been hidden, I doubt there would have been as many threads asking about how they can get back in...

It's not the end of the world :bigthumb:

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
SuprattJay said:
whatever im just gonna keep posting on stuff i wouldnt even bother postin
Please don't do that. Maybe you can ask the admin to artificially raise your post count instead.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
SuprattJay said:
:lol: you'll be :urowned:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.