Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
So... Yeah...
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering who would be interested in this.. i know i am being new and all and not knowing anyone with these cars...

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
I'm pretty sure he just got one. Look at his previous posts.

·
So... Yeah...
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah.. uhh, i just bought one... 94 TT tryin to maybe meet a few other owners near here, my buddy has a 89 turbo sport roof.. but he's the only other one i know...

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Mine's not working otherwise I'd be up for it.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Check my cardomain. I'm doing crazy stuff thats taking forever.

·
So... Yeah...
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i'm still at least about 2 weeks out before i can, i'm getting my turbos rebuilt, and replaced. but it seems like we have interest.. i guess we can start with deciding on a location for a meet... things to consider would be what do we plan to do(cook out/chill/party/race) and where is fair for everyone... just toss out your suggestions and input... thanks. TJ

·
So... Yeah...
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hmm, well there is kolosso toyota... ?? the number is 920-738-3666 if anyone wants to call them and see...

·
So... Yeah...
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cool, i live over by fox valley tech. kinda near the cheese hut, and fox communities credit union.. where do you live?

·
So... Yeah...
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i was just thinking if we set something up in appleton we could possibly contact extreme performance motorsports and do a dyno day or something (i know ncr is having a dyno day next month) but i'm thinking more supra specific..

·
Registered
216 Posts
yea that would be cool still puting a radiator in my car right now but should be up soon i live over by community first bank right off of 441 and oneida st my number is 920 716 3552 drop me a line if you want

·
So... Yeah...
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
whats up guys just wondering who is around my area and would like to meet up or something, i have nothing to do today.. give me a call 920-202-1724. later,
-trevor

·
The Funny Man
1,254 Posts
Well, if I could find one and buy one.......
I suppose I could just ride in your beast, and I could get Charley back into town, and some of these other people on here could meet up somewhere in Appleton. I may even try and talk to Roder about having us at Kolosso or something, I would just need to know how many would show up. Maybe we can get that guy next to you with the N/A one to come.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts