Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for a suspension kit now (since the respray of my car will have to wait anyway).

i was wondering if somewhere in this forum it had allready been completely discussed.

anyway, im looking for a suspension that will increase the driving fun of my car as much as possible. though it remains a road car it needs to be possible to drive over a speed bump once in a while.
the speed-bump thing is the least i care about though if there is a few streets i cannot drive into anymore.... so be it. so im kinda looking for the best performing suspension concidering bang for buck.... not looking for a cheap-ass solution but a friend of mine bought a 900euro suspension kit for its 200SX and had 16stiffness ajustments, and ride hide is done as any i suppose. so if a kit like that can nearly be as good as a 1800dollar HKS-kit... ill go for that.

any suggestions/links.

tnx

·
Registered
503 Posts
ground control *dunno who if can get them over there but their home base is like 5 min from my house* makes a good set of adjustible springs, as far as struts blistins seem to the popular choice. The car I just bought came with an eibach prokit set with KYB GR2 struts, but thats only good for like a 1-2 inch drop. Ride is as good if not better then stock and handling is ALOT better then stock, but it may not be agessive enough for you. I kinda live out in the sticks so I have to deal with pot holes and dirt roads so the hight is just perfect for me.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Intrax lowering springs and tokico blues struts here. They are a lil stiffer than stock but i love them and i dont have any second thoughts. If you want to beable to adjust the ride height i would go with tein coilovers or if you dont care bout that then just got with some sort of lowering springs and struts combo.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmm, i defenitly wanna go for a full coilover set...
felt the difference, so thats what i want...

was more kinda looking wich spring stiffness will give the best performance. since the HKS hypermax II is sold with:
Front: 14.0 kg/mm / 784 lb/in
Rear: 6.0 kg/mm / 336 lb/in

and the TEIN RA i believe 18-12... seems a lot stiffer.

also wich stut and sway bars are best would be cool to know.

im looking for best performance, allthough if i can trade a little performance for a lot of money, i'd defenitly take it in consideration... im not rich :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, but what i would like to know, is why these. at shops every coilover is the best there is.... so wich actually is :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts