Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering........anyone know what companies make wide-body kits for the MKIV......I know of ABFlug and TRD but I was just wondering if anyone knew any others....my search results on the internet come up kinda crappy, anyways, if anyone has any info please post a reply!

Thanx,
Mad Max

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Top Secret
Carisma

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet car i have the magazine that covers it but i thought the kit was just specially made for that car only.....very nice that its not....maybe someday when i have a supra i will get it its "only" $7900....lol.

thanx for the reply!!

So nice:D

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Yep, it's available for anybody to buy. Bozz Performance has a supra with the kit on it. A guy in Seattle is just finishing up getting it installed and painted. Here are some pics of his car about a half year ago during the install.

pic1:

MadMax345 said:
sweet car i have the magazine that covers it but i thought the kit was just specially made for that car only.....very nice that its not....maybe someday when i have a supra i will get it its "only" $7900....lol.

thanx for the reply!!

So nice:D

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
pic 2:

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
pic 3:

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
pic 4:

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
pic 5:

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
No. I met the guy at our last PacNW supra meet & greet about a month ago. The shop that started the body work (shown in those pics) went belly up and he had to get the car moved to another shop. He said they were doing paint prep work.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
can you guys give me the link to the website where i can purchase this kit???

thanks a lot!!

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
You can order it from Bozz Performance. Here is their web site: http://www.bozzperformance.com/ . You will see a pic of a top secret supra on the home page, but nothing listed in the online catalog. That's ok. They can get it. I bought a Trial rear bumper with diffuser from them and they got it to my door from Japan in less than 4 months.

Here's another site that lists the kit:

http://www.i-m-racing.com/topsecgtsupw.html

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Who else make widebodys kits for the supra? can you post some links Thanks Brett

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
abflug made one that used to be available at suprastore.com....but i don't think they sell it anymore.....although they do have a bad ass one that makes the car look really exotic that is made by abflug also. The are really expensive kits....and some you have to send to japan for install and paint....kinda sucks but it would be sweet as hell to have one on your supra in the U.S.!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they have it at the bozz performance site that xcelr8 posted above also......it's called the conclusion body-kit

·
Redneck
283 Posts
sorry wrong forum:stupid:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that is deffinately bad azz!!! i think it makes that thing look really sweet!!!:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts