Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
2JZ swapped!
879 Posts
Looks good. Although a much larger IC is in need.

·
Acolyte of Dienekes
2,458 Posts
First two pics look great, in the third one, the rake of the car looks odd on an RX7 and the front fender creates too much space around the wheel that also makes it look odd.

·
Acolyte of Dienekes
2,458 Posts
4th pic you added looks great as well, and nice choice of wheels and paint :bigthumb:. IMO, a slightly bigger sidewall on the front, and either lower the rear (doesn't look like it would be possible) or raise the front a smidgen would do the trick. Probably just the increase in sidewall would be enough, that would bring it up a tad, and raising the front would just create even more fender gap, which you can see in the vid... fender gap bugs me. I am partial to the LSx swaps myself being a previous owner of one, but as long as ya get that rotary outa there! :)

·
The "Tactileneck"
1,168 Posts
I love it man. I think the thing that makes it look slightly uninform is the back fender flare is a little too wide and overdone. Still very clean. Love the efini accents.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the comments, had to strecth the front tire in order to turn my wheel, because of the aggresive offsets, and thats as low as I can go right now, oil pan issues! Im not worried about the IC right now, its a 2 row, and will be efficient for the setup im going with.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4th pic you added looks great as well, and nice choice of wheels and paint :bigthumb:. IMO, a slightly bigger sidewall on the front, and either lower the rear (doesn't look like it would be possible) or raise the front a smidgen would do the trick. Probably just the increase in sidewall would be enough, that would bring it up a tad, and raising the front would just create even more fender gap, which you can see in the vid... fender gap bugs me. I am partial to the LSx swaps myself being a previous owner of one, but as long as ya get that rotary outa there! :)
its lower in the pics than it was in the video jus fyi =)

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
thanks for the comments, had to strecth the front tire in order to turn my wheel, because of the aggresive offsets, and thats as low as I can go right now, oil pan issues! Im not worried about the IC right now, its a 2 row, and will be efficient for the setup im going with.

How about just get the right sized wheel and dont stretch anything??? :dunno:

Gorgeous car though. And dont listen to the comments on the IC as you alluded to, get smallest IC that does the job. If that's the size, that is the size.

I would lose that stenciling in the one pic though, although I dont know if that is before or after since its on one only.

The rake I think is ok too based on the wheel gap. Maybe a hair down, but just make sure that you arent goign too low in the front or back - You will loose your suspension range.

Any stats?

·
Luvs ( . ) ( . )s
2,088 Posts
Kinda figured that would be the reason, but looks good none the less you got any engine shots?

·
Who's the Master?!
4,072 Posts
That's a beautiful FD right there. I love the color, and the widebody is aggressive, yet subtle enough that it's not apparent at first glance (from some angles). What kind of power figures are you looking for?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
theres a engine pic in the video link I provided, its ugly right now, but I plan on making around 500wrhp, anything over that and ill have to cage the car which I dont want to do. I purposely got those offsets for the aggresive lip, but I understand your POV. Different storkes for diff folks =)

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
I purposely got those offsets for the aggresive lip, but I understand your POV. Different storkes for diff folks =)
I respect that - but just keep in mind if you track the car as is, you can't have a subjective opinion on science. :dunno:

1 - 20 of 97 Posts