Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a inovate lc-1 and all the sudden my reading are all over the place!!!!

Has the sensor gone bad

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vp 112 and somtimes a little aviation fuel its low lead 102 octane

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
The sensor, IIRC, is only rated for 100 hours on that kind of fuel. Likely your sensor needs to be replaced. Have you noticed that it responds slowly as well?

- Chris

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it just started doing it last night it does not work at all now, i oredered a new one from MVP this morning, but heres the thing if i leave it pluged in........it has good idle but bumpy every noe and then and if i unplug it ..it runs smooth as silk

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
it just started doing it last night it does not work at all now, i oredered a new one from MVP this morning, but heres the thing if i leave it pluged in........it has good idle but bumpy every noe and then and if i unplug it ..it runs smooth as silk
Probably because with it plugged in your car is leaning out.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so why would this happen??? the wideband is not tied into ecu, it just tells me what my afrs are rite ?? but if the sensor is bad maybe its screwing with voltage

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
so why would this happen??? the wideband is not tied into ecu, it just tells me what my afrs are rite ?? but if the sensor is bad maybe its screwing with voltage
I don't know! I have my wideband outputting a 0-5v voltage to my AEM so it can trim fuel. I wasn't sure if you had set up yours to do something similar or not...

If it not's and the car still is acting weird, the only thing that comes to mind is that maybe it's creating some noise that's messing with your ignition.

Sorry, I wish I could help you more on that one. Perhaps check your ground and power leads to make sure nothing has come loose.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
car run perfect i just tuned it so i know when im 20psi im like 11.6 11.8
and ive run it today

1 - 13 of 13 Posts