Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
wideband readings. Can the OG members please comment!

Hey everyone, Im a little concerned about my wideband readings, and I have 0 dyno experience so I figured I'd ask here. At what throttle position should I go rich? IT seems to me that I am running to lean at times? It takes almost 2 seconds for my AEM to show a rich condition at WOT, and this concerns me. Not sure if this is normal. I have perfect fuel pressure, 10 deg. timing and no codes. Just fixed a TPS code, mabyee thats my problem. How do these #s look? Sorry for being such a noob, but I just dont wanna burn up my new pistions and rings.

Idle: 15:1
Crusing: 14-15:1
WOT 11:1
50%:throttle 14-15:1
7lbs of boost but only 50% thorottle (up hill or something) 14-15:1

~scott

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
looks fine to me.
yes a slight lag before it goes rich is normal. so long as your 3200 rpm and up is no leaner than 12:1 you are fine.
part throttle and boost is one of the most dangerous situations. its enough throttle to make boost, yet not enough to put the ecu in open loop so it still tries to maintain 14.7:1 just like that. i try to offset that as much as possible on the afc, but can only do so much. ecu will try to fight every step of the way.

dave

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
even when I'm over 3200 and I peg the throttle WOT it takes almost 2 seconds for it to show a safe rich condition. I assume I have a problem then?

~scott

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
about 30" from my exhaust turbine. BTW congrats on awesome #s polobai!

~scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts