Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.plxdevices.com/

Anyone using one of these. Heard about about it from a supra buddy. I've always heard great things about the FJO just wondering if anyone else was using it and what they thought.

·
Registered
532 Posts
A few local people are running the PLXM300 or w/e it is. They seem very happy with them. I ran one of the lower/cheaper models on my old GSX and it worked fine for me.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I have the PLX M-300 the display it very hard to read during the sunny day. and you can't see nothing under sun light. but it get the job done.if I do it again, I will try somthing else.

·
200+mph
738 Posts
i´ve got the PLX R-500 with the EGT Probe kit works great and has tons of options but it does cost alot $636.00 with the EGT Probe kit

·
HAHA V8
76 Posts
Monitors your Air / Fuel Ratios and lets you know whether you're running rich, stoich, or lean.. Ideal AFR is 14.7:1

·
no search=pejorative
527 Posts
Umm...Innovative Motorsports wideband for the win. It has yet to fail me, and the forum support for the product has been more than helpful in my book.

·
Registered
382 Posts
i have a question about installing the sensor. Can I install it in the 2nd O2 sensor hole? I have a ODB1 ECU so the 2nd O2 sensor isn't being used. It will be a slow response as asspose to installing it closer to the exhaust downpipe. I have a RMM downpipe on the car right now. Anyways, what are your thoughts on this?

·
Bad RSP supra
1,089 Posts
Not so sure it will read correctly but if it fits it will work! Id just pay some random welder to drill a hole in ur DP and weld the bung on. u dont even need the DP off to do it.

·
no search=pejorative
527 Posts
i have a question about installing the sensor. Can I install it in the 2nd O2 sensor hole? I have a ODB1 ECU so the 2nd O2 sensor isn't being used. It will be a slow response as asspose to installing it closer to the exhaust downpipe. I have a RMM downpipe on the car right now. Anyways, what are your thoughts on this?
It will work, but it probably wont read properly. Slap the bung on closer to the exhaust downpipe for a proper reading. I believe the closer it is to the headers/exhaust manifold, the less the wideband will last.

·
Registered
382 Posts
It will work, but it probably wont read properly. Slap the bung on closer to the exhaust downpipe for a proper reading. I believe the closer it is to the headers/exhaust manifold, the less the wideband will last.
yeah thats what i figure, i'll just have to take down the downpipe and take it to someone to weld on the o2 bung. Just thought I get away with it so i don't have to take the downpipe off.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts