Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i'm about to buy a black mk iv supra, and i want to know what the widest wide body is. Even if it looks tacky and you guys want to flame me for it, my dream has always been to have a ridiculously wide supra. So far it looks like i'm leaning toward the Top Secret Wide Body, unless someone has something even wider that i haven't found so far. My goal is just to buy a black supra and kind of restore it to looking brand spanking new by having the whole car repainted while i have the wide body kit fitted.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
i know of a kit that will be debuting in 2 months that will be wider than the widest kit out there currently...

in fact i think it's just as wide as the jgtc widebody ;)

Reactions: MDSUPERSTAR

·
SlowV8
663 Posts
MyKarIsVicious said:
i know of a kit that will be debuting in 2 months that will be wider than the widest kit out there currently...

More info! :run:

·
Registered
855 Posts
There is a guy here in Tucson that took a regular widebody kit and made it 3 inches wider on each side. He will probably be the widest know street Supra out there when its painted. He also begged HRE to make him some custom wheels (19x15s in the rear), they are fucking SICK!!! I will try to post some pics.

Jerry

·
Banned
621 Posts
360SUPRA said:
There is a guy here in Tucson that took a regular widebody kit and made it 3 inches wider on each side. He will probably be the widest know street Supra out there when its painted. He also begged HRE to make him some custom wheels (19x15s in the rear), they are fucking SICK!!! I will try to post some pics.

Jerry

What size tires he got?

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
Louie's car is pretty damn wide, Supra557hp. TRD widebody + 4 inches added. Look in member rides, it's nuts.

·
Stinks like sex in here..
343 Posts
MDSuPeRStAr said:
Louie's car is pretty damn wide, Supra557hp. TRD widebody + 4 inches added. Look in member rides, it's nuts.
That thing is wide as a mofo!!! Something like 8 feet cheek to cheek :bigthumb:

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
booster1 said:
That thing is wide as a mofo!!! Something like 8 feet cheek to cheek :bigthumb:
You should see it in person from behind, it's really something else! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
855 Posts
x-1 said:
What size tires he got?
He has the widest tire they make, its a Pirelli 355/25-19.

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
MDSuPeRStAr said:
I would have to agree with MD. Louie's car has a sweet ass.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
its now how wide you go, it how you make it look. mine is 82' wide in the rear but it still looks good / like it should. It does not have the ricer look.

However before you all jump on the i got to be wider remember that making one this wide causes parking problems in garages, you cant fit on trailers very well and you cant see shit behind you.

As for 18X15 that will look like crap streaching a 345 out that far.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/162280367/163979448SOMmSC

http://community.webshots.com/photo/176275244/179597377kDzfhD

http://community.webshots.com/photo/176275244/239009712uitrFT

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MyKarIsVicious said:

any pics or other info that proves is not just a rumor?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts