Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a Supra and was wondering if I will even fit. I'm 6'6, 250 lbs, and a size 16 shoe. Will it work?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
maybe if u took out the back seat and you set ur seat back about 6ft ya then it might work :p. You probably COULD fit in it , it wouldnt be comfortable at All tho...

Rob~

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
I'm 6'4 and I think I'm on the ragged edge of being comfortable in the car. I would guess that you wouldn't be very comfortable, but your best bet is to get out and test drive one.

·
Moderator, megalos ntabatzis!!
4,409 Posts
Or just take out the front seat and sit in the back while driving.... heheheheh

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm 6'5 and I feel comfortable in the driver's seat. I don't have space to stretch out or anything, but I got just barely have enough leg and head room. Although, I do feel cramped whenever I'm in the passenger side.

However, with size 16 feet, you might have some trouble with the pedals. Plus, you got about 50lbs on me, so that might put you over the edge.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lightning#838 said:
I'm in the market for a Supra and was wondering if I will even fit. I'm 6'6, 250 lbs, and a size 16 shoe. Will it work?
heh paul bunion

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jaxin said:
However, with size 16 feet, you might have some trouble with the pedals. Plus, you got about 50lbs on me, so that might put you over the edge.
Good Lord! 6'5" and 200 pounds!!! Do you use all your food money for mods??

I'm 6' even 220lbs, and i feel snug in my friend's 98 TT wish I had more knee room but thats about it..

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
im 6'2 160lbs. im only 17 lol. i fit in my supra fine. i cant complain since i paid for it.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
6'2" here 250, brod sholders, you know, I fit fine in a stock supra, now that I have a roll cage it is not quite as nice but you can't have everything.

Chris

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally, being 5'8 and 135lbs does have its advantages!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im 16 years old. Im 6 foot, but only like 130lbs. Im a size 14 shoe. Would it work for me b/c Im such a small weight and skinny? Im thinking of getting a supra if I dont get the money for a SC300TT.

·
Registered
18 Posts
LexusHyrbid said:
Im 16 years old. Im 6 foot, but only like 130lbs. Im a size 14 shoe. Would it work for me b/c Im such a small weight and skinny? Im thinking of getting a supra if I dont get the money for a SC300TT.

Wow. Wonder what kind of job you have @ 16 years old....

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bryan in SD said:

Wonder what kind of job you have
Well, if he's 6' tall, 130 lbs with a size 14 shoe he's one of 2 people... Sideshow Bob or Dirk Diggler

Either way he's making more money than I am!

Rob_O

·
Registered
18 Posts
Rob_O said:

Well, if he's 6' tall, 130 lbs with a size 14 shoe he's one of 2 people... Sideshow Bob or Dirk Diggler

Either way he's making more money than I am!

Rob_O
I say Sideshow Bob, sponsored by Mommy :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts