Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im trying to sell my MKIV N/A-T kit and a local buyer wants to know if it will work on his IS300? arent the motors pretty much the same? i dont see why it wouldnt work...just looking for a quick and simple answer..a yes or no and why not?

thanks

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
the IS has vvti so the head is different then your 95. if i'm wrong let me know. also, try asking this in the NA section.

·
Supra Ricer
345 Posts
as far as i know it will work...yes the head is a tad bit different(doesnt have distributor etc) but the flange should be the same...just make sure the flange isnt rotated too much that it hits the strut tower or somethin...

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
I thought the VVT-i on refers to the one cam? I would think it should work, physically fit perfectly but might need extra tuneing because of the VVT-i

·
Alpine Hardtopper
1,096 Posts
Unfortunately there's no AEM for the IS300. Despite the whole IS300 community begging for one. A few people have used something like a Supra AEM, or the new universal one, and I've heard of quite a few that are using the AEM in conjenction with the stock ECU. But the whole gauge cluster on the IS300 runs out of the ECU.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts