Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody wants to come up and watch, just let me know. I will be shooting some video or for anybody that even cares to watch. The place is extreme motorsports in Odenton, MD.

·
Low Mile ALPINE--11,000
500 Posts
hmmm...my car needs a re-tune since i had my boosting problems i zeroed the vpc and afc out. What time are you scheduled for?

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
AlpineTT said:
I forgot you are right around the corner from extreme.
:biggrin:

vnt

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
AlpineTT said:
My appointment is at 2pm. If anyone else wants to dyno, you gotta call them up.

Ewww....I wont make that, i'll be at work.

vnt :bigthumb:

·
No Ego or Arrogance!!!!!!
744 Posts
AlpineTT you want to go to capital after your dyno,I'm heading that way friday I'll try be at the gates at 5 just to do a couple of runs for fun with my slicks ccw's.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Frank, i would love to but unfortunely i have some prior engagements down in Fairfax that evening after Extreme. Be sure to come to meet on the 28th this month if you can make it.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
franksupra said:
AlpineTT you want to go to capital after your dyno,I'm heading that way friday I'll try be at the gates at 5 just to do a couple of runs for fun with my slicks ccw's.

Frank,
You bought the drag package? Call me, I live like 5mins away from Capitol and would love to watch, maybe even snap some pixs....

vnt :)

·
Low Mile ALPINE--11,000
500 Posts
alex, i just called up there and rob said he didnt see ur name on the schedule :dunno: he said someone named jared is scheduled at 2 ???

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah my buddy made the appointment, so its probably under his name. Sean knows its me coming up.

·
Low Mile ALPINE--11,000
500 Posts
ok...well they said they have room for me, so u might see me up there 2morrow. I'll decide in the morning...

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok sounds good, i may or may not see you then. Theres suppose to be some Falls church car meet that i might be going to on saturday afternoon.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts