Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello im in search of some 18" slicks for my car. have used alot of money on street legal slicks but need pure slicks for the track. and they are to expensive here in norway etc. so would buy your used tires with 40% and upp thread.

i have a 9" rim thanx for all answers. :)

· Registered
48 Posts
I have 4 brand new Goodyear Eagle F1 275zr-40 -18. However, they are up in Oregon in a storage along with numerous new and used stock/performance parts.Tires are DOT approved racing slicks. If you are interested LMK.Shipping cost for these tires to the Land of the Vikings would probaly rape and pillage your bunghole.

best regards, will

· Original Owner
6,312 Posts
i have a bunch of 18 inch slicks

245/35/18 and 265/35/18s i believe. hankooks.

they came off the s15 JIC Magic competition time attack car- 3 laps each tire.

let me know.

[email protected]
those tires are most likely the 3 lap special qualifying tires hankook makes. it wouldn't be much use to him.

· www.ziptieracing.com
1,831 Posts
nope. the 1 lap specials only come in 275s.

· Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
3 lap special? so after 3 laps useless? need something that will work 4 a while... 3 days with moderate driving.

· Original Owner
6,312 Posts
3 lap special? so after 3 laps useless? need something that will work 4 a while... 3 days with moderate driving.
matt was correct. The 3 lap specials only come in 275,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.