Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I'm currently driving a MKIV NA and am looking at buying a used HKS air intake piping from this fella who drives a TT. I'm just wondering whether it'd fit my NA.

Thanks for the info!

Jeff

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
get the HKS super maga flow

I just got the super HKS mega flow and installed it today..i love it..the noise is amazing and i can feel a difference when pulling...it is only $135 ....usually the piping is different for a TT...

·
ABM
497 Posts
The cone with an adapter will fit our N/A's but we can't use the piping.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you get the HKS Mega Flow for the MKIII Turbo the piping and cone will fit. When I got my friend one the instructions were for installation on the Turbo '91.

·
Registered
296 Posts
what pipe? !!!

You meant the adapter and the cone

I am doubtful if it really giaves you an gains (probably just in our NA heads) :D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah

you might be right..maybe in my N/A head...lol..but i feel it smoother for some reason..i don't regret it..i am getting the GReddy MX Exhaust soon..it is a good combination to have....need more HP man..anything more is good.....but u need $$$$$....

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The pipe I was refering to was the rubber hose and adapter plate which goes onto the MAF. I did notice some extra pickup after I had mine installed, I wouldn't say "monster Hp" but a little more pull into the higher rev's and it's pretty quiet compared to intakes I had on my previous car.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I heard the Greddy Intake, yeah the one they discontinued and it sounded a little louder than my HKS and the K&N cone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts