Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been almost 3 months since my supra has been running and just when i thought that my engine was coming in today, I called them and they said its going to be another 2 weeks. I ordered all my new parts including titan metal head gasket, all new oem gaskets, stage 3 clutch kit, new intercooler silicone hoses, oem timing belt, motor mounts, apr head studs, new oem rod and main bearings, and a new oil pump. Every morning i wake up and i see all these parts beside my bed and it makes me think of how excited im going to be to get her running again.
When i ordered my jdm 7mgte they said it would only take 2 weeks to come in. Its now going to take 5 weeks. I wish i would of went with jarco instead of a local jdm shop. oooo well...I still cant wait to get her back..

adrian
91 mk3 turbo 5 spd
bpu+ mods

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Just hang in there my man. The wait makes it even more exciting when you get in the car turn the key and go boostin down the road. Im in the same boat right now but it has only been 3 weeks since i have driven my car. Im waitin on 2 brake lines and there taking forever. I have the new turbo setup up and running but i only got to enjoy it for a couple days before one of the steel brake lines rotted out and started to leak. Hell i cant even sleep at night because of thinking bout when the next time im going to beable to drive my supra. Just keep your head up and the time will come soon enough.

Dustin

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol...yea, well i was going for a complete rebuild at first but then i found out that my head was junk and even the machine shop couldnt fix it...So i decided to buy another engine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts