Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the ACT HD Street Clutch in my car. I will be getting my car tuned soon for PUMP. I was wondering if the clutch is going to holf the power? HOw about race gas? I was trying to find out the specs on the clutch everywhere to see how much it can hold, but no luck. Mods are in my sig, thanks in advance for the help!!!!

~Farhad G.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
In ads for that clutch it says "Torque Capacity: 588 ft/lbs". So my answer is "no" on pump gas and "NO" on race gas.

·
Inline for the win
4,770 Posts
I doubt. Don't even try to slip it or launch it with that much power. You will smoke it after a couple of attempts.

Get RPS Carbon/Carbon and call it a day.

DP

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know how much I should run with 91. I just want to see if the car wil be okay with pump gas. I think somewhere around 17-18psi with 91 octane, correct me if i am wrong +-? Do you think it will be ok for tuning for now. I won't launch the car, just go for cruises and have some fun. Nothing crazy.

~Farhad G.

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
I guess he's going with the RPS Stage 3 with the sprung and the RPS flywheel segemented... Thanx to David (supra600) as usual for the hook-up....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts