Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
EchoDeDupra
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been get mixed reviews on whether or not they will clear the brakes all around. Some people say yes, some say yes if I shave the caliper a few mm, some say no.

Please help :( I'm looking to use a set for drag racing :bigthumb:

·
its a slow auto...
3,362 Posts
I dont see how they possibly could.... TT brakes are alot larger overall..maybe the rears would work with some caliper grinding, but I dont see the fronts working at all...

jay

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 6spd
1,532 Posts
rears would fit, but with a lot of grinding.. and or spacers :)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Yes they fit. You need to grind the rear calipers and grind the ribs off the inside of the wheels (They run from the front of the wheel to the back of the wheel).

·
Over Medicated
2,724 Posts
OVRBST said:
Yes they fit. You need to grind the rear calipers and grind the ribs off the inside of the wheels (They run from the front of the wheel to the back of the wheel).
Alex, Do you have your fenders rolled? I'm thinking about getting a pair of 11.5's but I don't want to roll my fenders.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is Alex using a friends name.

Yeah you need to roll the fenders, or lift the car enough so it does not squat over the tire. The sidewall is almost outside the fender, so trimming the fenders is almost a must.

·
Over Medicated
2,724 Posts
NASTYSC said:
This is Alex using a friends name.

Yeah you need to roll the fenders, or lift the car enough so it does not squat over the tire. The sidewall is almost outside the fender, so trimming the fenders is almost a must.
Probably just go with the 10.5's then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts