Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Beat the hell outta tu!!
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry Will... someone had to start this thread! Please don't hate me! :cool:

Will's Car in FS section

Seriously though man... Can you at least give some sort of justification for selling the car? We all know you have worked insanely hard to get to where you are today, and a mere $18000 is not enough in my mind to justify the sale of your car.

You are elite man... the top of the list... the MK3 crowd will be losing a major asset if you leave the community. If you have a good reason we will all understand, but on behalf of all the curious minds... please tell us why!

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Why? :(

·
2,279 Posts
I'll donate 5 bucks to the "Help will keep his car" fund. Dude, you're the MK3 guy we all look up to. Don't leave us!

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
I think a torque wrench fell on his head

B

·
0 Posts
Maybe he's selling it to start on another project. Regardless, why dont you PM him and ask if you really want to know?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
There's a saying in mk3-land.

There are only 2 days in a mk3 owner's life when they are happy.... the day they buy their mk3 and the DAY THEY SELL IT!

L

·
0 Posts
I'm going to add a few days to that...each day she runs with no problems.

$18000 for one of the fastest cars ever....whadda deal!

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
eh. change the title of this thread to read "will TRYING to sell his car".....i know what all he has into it, but you will NEVER see $18k for a MKIII....

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Woooossshhh said:
:wtf: WTF?

drjonez said:
eh. change the title of this thread to read "will TRYING to sell his car".....i know what all he has into it, but you will NEVER see $18k for a MKIII....
:agreed: It is a hell of a deal, but the market will never support this kind of price for an MK3. What did Urbano and Matoba's cars sell for?

L

·
0 Posts
Ok, how about quickest cars ever... He's stout at around 700 steady RWHP, is he not? That would be a friggin blast.

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
i cant believe he is gonna sell it!!!! is he going to bigger and better things??????

chris

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Pete_Howard said:
what i don't believe is that the stock rear and tranny held up! i blew stuff up with 250 less rwhp!

Later
WERD ;)

sorry to see that u wanna sell your car will. like everyone says, you're one of the guys we all look up to.

regardless, best of luck with everything.

S

·
0 Posts
drjonez said:
hard to say, we never heard any drag results out of him...
no drag results, no autoX results, no Silverstate Classic, no top end run, no Bonneville Flats, no nothing. except for dyno sheets. hate to say it, but it's true.

·
664 rwhp / 590 rwtqe
1,868 Posts
Off topic, but I bet $100 that if I dynoed my car and it threw down 800 rwhp, I'd get smoked in the 1/4 by a 500 rwhp car...

I bet Will would see 10's for sure if he turned down the boost, lol.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.