Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really want to buy these wheels for my brothers Supra TT. I just want to make sure that they fit. They are the Privat Profil wheels. The are 19x8.5 up front and 19x9.5 in the rear. They came off a G35 Coupe and that's all I know about the wheels. I tried looking everywhere for offsets, but no luck and the owner of the wheels does not know either. Any advice would be helpful, thanks in advance!!!!!

UPDATE:
OK, I got the specs of the wheels The front rim offset is
30 and the rear is 25. The front tires are 245/35
ZR19 and the rears are 275/35 ZR19. Will these fit on the Supra TT's???

~Farhad G.

·
Boostin
1,280 Posts
Check the back of the rims. The offset should be engrave on one of the spokes. IT should fit. It has the same bolt pattern. But maybe the offset is not right.

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RSA Supra said:
Size wise the will fit, and if they came off of a G35, the offset will most likely be okay. But clearing the TT calipers is what may be an issue.

That's exactly what I worried about. If anyone knows about these wheels, or know where I can get the offsets that they come in for the 19's, it would be helpful.

~Farhad G.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I think they'll fit. The offset is somewhat low so you may have to roll the rims. It's not too difficult to calculate if they'll fit, just go from the stock rims and calculate how much further inside/outside these rims will be. That will show you if they will rub your body or fender.

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
Front - you will gain 14mm of clearance at the inside of the rim, the outside will be pushed out 26mm

Rear - you will gain 25mm of clearance at the inside of the rim, the outside will be pushed out 25mm

·
Rebuild in 5...4...3...
342 Posts
i don't mean to offend or to bitch, but isn't there close to a whole forum about this topic? jw... :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts