Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
sadistic!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just need a quick opinion, will these ROJA wheels fit my stock body MKIV? I have the rear fenders rolled ? So will these fit without any rubbing issues?

I have TT brakes in the front and NA brakes in the rear.. If these cannot fit, please recommend the proper offset so that I can ask the supplier..

ROJA Wheels R2-5

Size: 19x 8.5 and 19 x 10.5
Offset: Front - 44mm , Rear - 32mm

Thanks,

Raza

I saw them here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/19-Roja-rims-new-rays-wheels-5x114-3-rx8-supra-lexus_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQitemZ140301307441QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
The rears should be a tight squeeze, but will work if you use a narrower tire.

The 44mm front offset is a lot for only a 8.5" wide wheel. They will be stuffed inboard pretty far.

Not sure if the front wheel spokes have enough caliper clearance, either. You will have to ask ROJA.

·
Is it turbo? Is it stick?
4,557 Posts
Agreed... fronts will be sunk in a good amt. and there's no way to know for sure if they will clear TT calipers, unless ROJA can tell you that.
Rears are the opposite... they are aggressive fitment on a Supra... you can fit them with rolled fenders and 275s though... a wider tire might be pushing your luck (although I'm attempting to fit a 18x10.5 +30 w/ 295s, we'll see how it goes).

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,210 Posts
rears should be fine running a 275 series tire or to play it safe maybe a 265 size tire. Every wheel is different though, it depends on the spoke design, there are many factors.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
You should be able to ask a Volk vendor (MVP) That wheel is just a re-badged Gram Lights wheel made by rays.

I have an earlier Roja wheel but I had to ask Motegi (American Racing) since Roja RJ sources out different companies to make his stuff.

·
sadistic!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input. As I am located far away (asia) I need to be sure about the offsets before ordering. Can you please lead me in the right direction as to what would be good offsets for these rims, with the 8.5 up front and 10.5 in the rear? I want to run a wider tire in the rear, like 285 or a 295?

Thanks,

Raza

1 - 8 of 8 Posts