Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HAHAHAHA!!

Willie, that is some funny shit... There is an article in the new 5.0 Magazine, Willies car is being shown as the fastest street car in Orlando with 132 MPH trap speeds. :wtflol: :wtflol:

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
Your just jealous cause your car aint in no magazines ;)

Congrats Willie :bigthumb: Im gonna have to go buy that magazine :) Oh and if you think his car really is a 132mph car, race him then ;)

-Seb

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seb your another one... fantasy drag racer. My best time to date is 11.2 @ 125 a long time ago, whats your best time? There are only a handful of guys who have beat my time and you aint one of them.

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Lets see a trap speed that backs up the dyno #'s... lets see a race to back up the smack talking. If your going to go into a national magazine and make these claims back it up...

How can you be the quickest street racer in Orlando when 650HP Viper approaches you to run but you turn him down?

·
Registered
405 Posts
AdamGamz said:
There are only a handful of guys who have beat my time and you aint one of them.
you must not go the the track much.. ur time gets broken about 10 times a night.. LOL.. this just in.. 11's arent fast. LMAO

·
Medium Ballin'
3,021 Posts
AdamGamz said:
Lets see a trap speed that backs up the dyno #'s... lets see a race to back up the smack talking. If your going to go into a national magazine and make these claims back it up...

How can you be the quickest street racer in Orlando when 650HP Viper approaches you to run but you turn him down?
Was it him making these claims or a magazin emaking these claims? You of all people should know how people embelish when they write things.

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
blacktransam said:
you must not go the the track much.. ur time gets broken about 10 times a night.. LOL.. this just in.. 11's arent fast. LMAO

at the track.. sure it does... here in the Florida forum?? I only know a handful of guys running quicker than 11.2

Whats your quickest time to date Mike?

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bigmike said:
Was it him making these claims or a magazin emaking these claims? You of all people should know how people embelish when they write things.

Get the magizine and see for yourself.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
AdamGamz said:

The only reason, I turn the Viper down was because my car was out getting a new valve trian.

Adam do you own a fast supra?
You need to read that magazine agian dude. I just read it, and did not see anything on my car been the fastes street car in orlando.

·
Medium Ballin'
3,021 Posts
MUSTANG WOLVERINE said:
The only reason, I turn the Viper down was because my car was out getting a new valve trian.

Adam do you own a fast supra?
You need to read that magazine agian dude. I just read it, and did not see anything on my car been the fastes street car in orlando.
Me neither. Did they write it in Arabic? Because Willie understands Spanish and I can read and comprehend English pretty well and I didnt' see that anywhere.

It's nice to see you always holding on your memories Adam. Why don't you burn that slip and put the ashes in an urn and hang it around your neck so you never lose it. Should've done that with your dignity a long time ago, but that's too far gone to save I'm sure.

And yes, my fastest time at the track is far slower than your fastest time at the track. Congratulations, you are my hero. You shoudl write an autobiography so that I can learn how to be just like you. Or maybe start stamping out the Adam Gambuzza line of solid copper busts so that I can wake up every morning and look at you on my dresser and pray to God that I can one day be like you. You can be the glimmer of hope in the corner of my room because I am nothing compared to you. Let's all have a moment of prayer to the "G".

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
bigmike said:
Me neither. Did they write it in Arabic? Because Willie understands Spanish and I can read and comprehend English pretty well and I didnt' see that anywhere.

It's nice to see you always holding on your memories Adam. Why don't you burn that slip and put the ashes in an urn and hang it around your neck so you never lose it. Should've done that with your dignity a long time ago, but that's too far gone to save I'm sure.

And yes, my fastest time at the track is far slower than your fastest time at the track. Congratulations, you are my hero. You shoudl write an autobiography so that I can learn how to be just like you. Or maybe start stamping out the Adam Gambuzza line of solid copper busts so that I can wake up every morning and look at you on my dresser and pray to God that I can one day be like you. You can be the glimmer of hope in the corner of my room because I am nothing compared to you. Let's all have a moment of prayer to the "G".

Boy Mike you sure do get defensive when someone asks what your quickest time is LOL.. The funny thing is I wasn't even posing the question to you but to the other Mike who posts here and actually owns a fast car, I figured he might have ran a good time that I didn't know about. I heard you are no longer with Larry? Is that true? Its probably a good thing as Troy came by the shop with a clutch disk installed backwards, I wonder who did that job???

Am I on 1985IROCZCAMARO.com? Last I checked we're on Supraforums.com, a place set up for Supraowners like myself to post about Supra related topics. I better not talk about my past accomplishments or else a 15 second 1985 IROC Camaro owner might get upset on these boards.

Yes Willie I have a PTE76MM GTS Turbo bolted on my car right now, the nitrous should be finished up this week along with the 4" midpipe and downpipe.

·
Medium Ballin'
3,021 Posts
AdamGamz said:
I heard you are no longer with Larry? Is that true? Its probably a good thing as Troy came by the shop with a clutch disk installed backwards, I wonder who did that job???
Yeah probably me. God I'm an idiot. I thought Troy put his car back togehter himself?

·
Medium Ballin'
3,021 Posts
AdamGamz said:
Am I on 1985IROCZCAMARO.com? Last I checked we're on Supraforums.com, a place set up for Supraowners like myself to post about Supra related topics. I better not talk about my past accomplishments or else a 15 second 1985 IROC Camaro owner might get upset on these boards.
That's pretty pathetic when you really consider things. A guy with a 92 Camaro can come on a Supra message board and make more friendships than a guy who owns a Supra...

Speaks volumes about you, doesn't it?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Well Adam getting ready so we can race. But did you read the magazine agian?
I want you to clear that in the magazine does not say the, I am the fattes in Orlando.

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Willie we can have a little fun run if you like, Im all stock internals with stock revlimiter and stock cams and stock ECU but I will have fun running you as the dog... no pressure all fun. You can start slaying Supras with mine, maybe one day you can race SEB for the Quickest car in Florida title.

:bigthumb:

·
ViperKiller187
284 Posts
while i respect willie, him being a fellow turbo mustanger, but he is the fastest in orlando like woon is the fastest in arizona. :blah:

end of story.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts