Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So a couple of buddies and I went out last night for some fun in mexico. A friend's friend just got the new Lexus RC-F. So naturally I was excited to do a pull with him, really didn't expect to win because they are rated at 470hp according to the specs. But Then again they do weight around 4000 pounds. We went twice from about 55-130. He stays with me till I hit 4th then I pull away by a good 1-1.5 cars. My car is BPU 6 speed running 17 psi.
Good to know the good old BPUs can still hang with 100K cars :)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
nice kill

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Awesome congratulations. Yeah BPU running right is still plenty fast I even beat a stock CTS-V the supercharged one by 1 car from 60-160 mph. Thanks for posting and remember to break boost next time it makes a huge difference.

·
Wheel Fitment Guru
4,073 Posts
So, OP, you're saying that your modified car beat a stock car on the street? How is that fair? A stock supra will have a hard enough time beating most new Honda Civic's let alone anything with more than 4 cylinders.

JK

On a side note, those new Lexus cars are fucking ugly. God damn...

R.K.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, OP, you're saying that your modified car beat a stock car on the street? How is that fair? A stock supra will have a hard enough time beating most new Honda Civic's let alone anything with more than 4 cylinders.

JK

R.K.
Hahahah always funny Rad. They aren't the best lookers I will agree.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

JK

R.K.
Are poor running supra could lose to a civic maybe, I remember running years ago a civic hatchback with b18 engine swap with a turbo kit and I still beat that civic with only bolt-ons .

·
Wheel Fitment Guru
4,073 Posts
Are poor running supra could lose to a civic maybe, I remember running years ago a civic hatchback with b18 engine swap with a turbo kit and I still beat that civic with only bolt-ons .
But your supra was modded. Not the same thing.

R.K.

·
Wheel Fitment Guru
4,073 Posts
A stock supra runs 0-60 in 5.1 and the quarter mile in 13.7s. The new Honda Civic Type R will dust that.

R.K.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts