Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I removed my windows....I put them back in and now the driver side window does not seem to seal correctly with the rubber. The window always leaves a gap, I have to open the door and then pull the window up while pressing window up switch. The window motor also seems to be making a clanking noise. When the window is all the way up, I can still press the window up switch and it will try to continue movign the window up making a very loud clanking noise.
My passanger side window seems to be working fine.

What things should I check for or adjust? Is there something that tells the window motor when to stop? cause mine keepon trying to go up. Am I missing something?

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
alright,her is somthing you can do to get the window adjusted.if you pull the doorpanel off,there is two stops at the top of the door.you can adjust these to let the window go up further.with the window up all the way you should see to white plastic cone shaped things on the glass.these are what get hung up on the rubber pad stops.if you look closely at where the rubber pad stops are bolted,you will see the extra movement.just loosen them a little and move them the distance you need to make up.you might have to play with it a bit

1 - 3 of 3 Posts