Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you guys think window door visors are cool? i was gunna get a pair but don't know much about them. do they wear out fast or get in the way or something? any info would be super great.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
They are called "Rain Gaurds". They only get in the way if you have a Targa. Work great on hardtops though.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats good cuz i have a hard top. rain guards, so they realy have an actual purpose besides looking good then huh

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Uh, to be honest, not really.

·
Take it!
996 Posts
I just sold a pair. They are cool, it adds to the whole jdm look. Some people dont like them, some do...its all about your opinion. There's really nothing about them except that they are rain guards that mount on the moulding, right above the side windows. Its usually for style...it has nothing to do with performance, its just for looks. They will wear out if you dont take care of them (like leaving them in the hot sun all time)...its best to look for some good condition rain guards which is really hard to find nowadays. They dont get in the way at all, unless you have targa. Hope this helps.

·
FIX-R upper
567 Posts
Going 30 n up i never get any rain in my car.. but yeah! y not get some if it rain alot in long beach

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah that helps alot. this dude wanted to sell me his and said that they were in OK condition which sounds kinda fishy.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
On Mike's legendary car:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts