Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After looking through the hyper mags, I see a lot of supra with the tinted window visors. I don't know if they are aftermarket or OE. Would anybody possibly know where to find these bad boys? I tried searching everywhere, called a lot of JDM distributors and no luck.

If you guys could help it would be much appreciated. Thanks

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
They are a JDM OEM option. Personally I don't like them and am glad I got a Supra without :)

Dan.

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Personally I think it makes the Supra look like it is meant to have a babyseat in the back.

Dan.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sicarius123 said:
They are a JDM OEM option. Personally I don't like them and am glad I got a Supra without :)

Dan.
Well you helped me out some. Now I know its JDM.

I personally like it. :)

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,487 Posts
Yea what exactly are you talking about? Pics would definately help.

Joe

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
he's talking about the "VentShade" crap that people like to use on alot of trucks,vans and SUVs, so you can leave your windows cracked and rain won't get inside the car, only they will fit on hard top, and I agree with Sicarius123

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Oh, I thought he was talking about the option shade visor for the rear window?

The factory front window visor which lets you have the window open a little in the rain, was only ever made for the hardtop. Sorry guys. It's a sporty little one, not the huge ones that come on family cars and SUV's.

If you wonder why you can't use it go out and look at the targa, and think the window visor goes all the way to the B pillar to keep the water out. What would you do when you take the targa off?

My previous hardtop RZ had that.

Dan.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for letting me know Sicarius.

dude, show me the rear one! I never seen that..

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Pic of a friends car I took at a Graduation Formal.

Dan.

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
For the record, here is a pic of another friends Supra with the factory window rain guards.

Dan.

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,306 Posts
If anyone has a REAR visor, I'd pay money for that! I NEED it.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
exvelocity said:
he's talking about the "VentShade" crap that people like to use on alot of trucks,vans and SUVs, so you can leave your windows cracked and rain won't get inside the car, only they will fit on hard top, and I agree with Sicarius123
calm down buddy. asshole much? :rolleyes:

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts