Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just installed new power window motors, i had to readjust the window on the track. it seem like when i put the window all the way up when i shut the door it hits the black track around the targa area. So i lower it like a milmeter and now it seem like rain is getting in. I can get the window up tight against the molding and open the door just cant shut it with out hitting the black track. Has anyone had this problem what should i do.

· Registered
7,567 Posts
ok i just installed new power window motors, i had to readjust the window on the track. it seem like when i put the window all the way up when i shut the door it hits the black track around the targa area. So i lower it like a milmeter and now it seem like rain is getting in. I can get the window up tight against the molding and open the door just cant shut it with out hitting the black track. Has anyone had this problem what should i do.
Readjust the window on the track. Its crooked somewhere, its not like the glass morphed or anything.

· Registered
13,982 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.