Supra Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re-re-reviving this thread from the dead! I am working on this same issue right now. Wiper's work, rear squirts, but when you try the front squirter the motor doesn't even come on. There is 3 wires that come from the motor, trying to trace these now. I'm thinking there is a break in one of these wires somewhere but it's a pain to follow. Will keep you guys posted if I can figure it out so the next person has a fix (hopefully).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good thought @supralover93 They run up into the engine bay then join the bulk of wires that run on the side of the fuse box into the fender again then into the cabin. I'm looking up wiring harnesses now. I think I know what connector they go to.

Edit: I do have rear wiper delete so worst case I can switch the hoses around and be ok for now BUT I don't like that permanently that's for sure.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good news is I got it to work. Bad news is I'm not 100% sure what brought it back to life. For anyone else needing help here is a good test to do BEFORE buying a washer motor. This test is what I think may have got my washer motor squirting again. You can test both the front and rear this way since they both operate off the same motor. You will see the wiring harness at the motor. It only has 3 wires on it. They are numbered 1,2, and 3. Use some speaker or other wire to test these out.

washer_motor_check.PNG

21 - 24 of 24 Posts