Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a crack in my windshield that is horizontal from one end to about 1/3 the way down the glass. i can feel the crack with my nail from the outside obviously, but not the inside. how much would it cost to repair this, and if you guys don't know exactly just give me an estimate. And if worst comes to worst, how much does it cost to completely change the front windshield. Remember, me is poh.

DANK JOO

·
Registered
114 Posts
yeah is it possible to do something to minor cracks just to make sure they dont keep cracking, cause i have a small one coming from the bottom of the glass and i dont want it getting any bigger

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
umm he did there cheif in what appears to be under 10 mins which is pretty good... a bump is usually after 24 hours...but i digress since u are new on the forums... id say go to different glass repair shops around the area. here in TX we get stone breaks alot in the windshields and have been repaired. you can still drive on it no problem unless it starts to grow (ie do nothing) next you could get a replacement from toyota id imagine for a price approaching your first born (ie alot). might want to just go junk yard hunting and see what you can find.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a piece of some strange fruit fall from a tree and land on my camaro window and break it.

$225 and 25 minutes at a local glass shop, no problem. The windshield isnt a dealer item, and glass shop can get it.

As some people said, as far as getting it repaired goes, they cant make the crack go away, but they can make it stop getting bigger, as a temporary fix.

·
on vacation
3,062 Posts
I usually get my windows replaced for $120...but I get it at cost...make friends...

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
$100 Audi A4 front window replacement, cash only, no reciets.

Although this is phoenix but i am sure you have a few of those "shady" places there. But if you can't I am sure you can find one for under $150, it's kind of odd, the little triangle window is more expensive than the front.

·
Registered
945 Posts
HOLY SHIT someone actually plays magic and went into detail, you are obviously an old school player Yawgmoth.

I would just replace the thing insurance should do it for free mine did

1 - 9 of 9 Posts