Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey folks, im going to the wine country classic this weekend. Just wanted to see if anyone else will be in attendance.

~scott

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sound like fun. Is this an event for certain car club or car event as in general?
I might try to make a time for it up there, if I know a little better what this event is all about.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Invert.
257 Posts
I may be at the races, I'll definetely be at the cruise on the plaza saturday night. 2 years ago I was at the races and bummed a ride back in one of the vintage cars, it was amazing.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if you go to the races ill probably be sitting in turn 7. Im real short (5'7") and ill be with an even shorter girl (5") I always rock A's hats and will have an umbrella if its sunny. Thats sick that u got a ride in a vintage race car i wonder if my old lady could get hooked up for showing some leg or something?

~scott

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sometimes u gotta pimp a ho.

~scott

·
Invert.
257 Posts
I was driving home today, and at the bike shop a quarter mile from my house was a new Ford GT. Blue and orange, kick ass. So, I flipped a bitch and talked to the guy. I told him I had some vintage photographs of GT40s, and asked if he'd like them. He said sure, and I should come out to see him at the track. He's racing a vintage GT40, I might get a ride. Turns out I don't have those photos anymore, but a lot of other ones. I'll pick those out and give them to him. He owns the Ford dealership in Tucson, a guy there says he has a shitload of cars.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
those vintage gt-40s are the shit. Ill be super jelous if u get a ride in one.

~scott

1 - 10 of 10 Posts