Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im planning on doing the trd wide body with volk gt-n's the car will be painted black and the wheels will also be black.

I was thinking of having the wing removed and the holes filled. Give it the optical allusion of being that much wider. What do you all think?

Actually ill probably get another hatch. then i can switch back and forth.

Any rate any of you ever seen one with out a wing on a wide body?

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
I have one without the wing right now i am waiting for my wing at the moment but if you want to look at mine go to all the vegas pics 2003 here and on .com. I have the 350z blue with gold pearl and the whole kit molded but the bumber. All those pics I have no wing. I think it may look a little wider but it does look very clean without one. I am just waiting for mine to come in.

·
ABM
497 Posts
i've never seen a wingless TRD kitted supra. im sure going wingless would look clean. the stock wing kinda looks out of place with it to me for some reason so i say either TRD wing or the wingless look.

·
Registered
691 Posts
i say get a massive gt-500 style wing like on the tom's supra and other serious roadrace cars... theyre plenty wide

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
if you search vegas pics 2003 it should bring photos or threads up. ALso if you go to .com there down in the vegas section.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts