Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran the in Winged Warrior 2 event yesterday, and was the only supra in the field of about 100 cars. The event consisted to 1/4 speed, auto cross, salom, skid pad. I really sucked at the auto cross and finished 31 of 48. Which I guess was due to turbo lag and I never got out of 2nd gear. I was 24 of 49 in the salom and I think I my have been in the top 5 for trap speed with a 121.8. Skidpad results are not in yet. Well maybe I'll do better next year. :)

·
Boost Junkie
12,692 Posts
Congrats man, not bad for your first time out. Off topic, but which hood is that and are you happy with the fitment?

Steve

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
where was this event?
Looks like alot of fun - I would have liked to have attended...

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Just checked out the website - I can't wait to do this next year.
I bet it was alot of fun.

·
Homer Simpson
1,537 Posts
The Event was held in Anderson/Muncie Indiana. About 30 minutes outside of Indianapolis. Im pretty sure that the AMS Evo won the event...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Evill Supra said:
Congrats man, not bad for your first time out. Off topic, but which hood is that and are you happy with the fitment?

Steve

Not sure about the hood, it was on the car when I bought it. Fitment is great. :)

·
Evil Shenanigans
623 Posts
I love your car, looks beautiful, great choice in wheels. Never heard of a quadrathlon event like this before, sounds really cool, I wonder if they have them on the west coast. Glad you had a good time. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Latteboost said:
So neither Eric or Tim were able to get their supras to the event???

Sounds like a cool event, too bad I am no longer in Indy or I would have definately been there.

Brian
Yeah neither one where able to partake. Tim did make it out to watch though.

·
www.ziptieracing.com
1,785 Posts
sounds like you had fun.

in one of those shots, the supra front tires look ultra skinny...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts