Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Boost Junkie
12,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

We decided to do a mini photoshoot last night at a parking garage and down near the Ohio River. My car is the anthracite wingless, the other is my friend's car. I hope you enjoy.

Steve K.

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
I love both cars. 2 of my favorites. I dont think ill ever like that hood though. If i ever went widebody it'd have to be sheetmetal. Looking good guys :bigthumb:

Alex

·
Boost Junkie
12,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The red one has I Forged wheels-not sure on the name. 19X10 front w/275s, 19X13 rear with 355s. The hood is actually all custom sheet metal formed into a stock Supra hood. Some people like it, some don't. I think it looks pretty damn good in person though.

Steve K.

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,690 Posts
ANTHRECITE FTW!!! The classics look perfect on your car. can you share your size and offset. i want my anthrecite to have a set of classics soon

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
na-tsupraking said:
damn what wheels are those on the red one?? that thing looks soo amazing, and whats with the ferrari-style hood scoop? never the less, both cars are badass!!:bigthumb:
Iforged Classics

·
Boost Junkie
12,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks fellas,

The classics are the road race set up-18X10 front w-285/30/18 and 17X11.5 rear w-315/35/17 BFG KDs all the way around.

The I Forged have a 6 inch lip in the rear and a 3 inch lip on the front.

I plan on learning how to use my camera better and taking some more soon.

Steve K.

·
The Hustler
1,290 Posts
Both of those cars look SICK! I would lose the Hood on the Red one but other than that, thats one of the Nicest Widebody's I have seen.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts