Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently tried to change my wiper blades.. i bought a pair from autozone but it wasnt the right ones, why doesnt my wipers have those HOOKS?

my OLD wipers had a screw to hold blades in, wtf? and i cant find any wipers thats screw on.... can anyone explain? It rarely rains in vegas but still sux to drive in rain without wipers, thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Lol, when you buy the wipers, it should've came with some hardware.

Or, re-use the hardware off your old wipers.

All wipers I ever bought comes with clip in, screw in, hook in, whatever hardware to make it work.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Went expensive didn't you Bosch ICON, I like those blades, I have yet to compare them to the RainX latitude's, to see which is better

·
Registered
19 Posts
your wiperblades should have some with 7 or 8 diffrent clips but most reliy on the hook setup, there hould be 1 however that comes with a metal bar and clip aragement. but heres a word to the wise im not sure that those reflexed wiperblades will be any good nor will those twin blades, the reflexed blades gennerally have trouble with older cars since the springs in the wiper arms arnt stong enough to hold the blades down. as for the twin blades shown in supratreys post will be no good for you, they are esspesially made for use in extreemly high rainfall arias but when theres just a little rain they squeek and chatter like a bitch. its a shame that they are as redily available as they are becasue they have a very limited scope of use.....plus there gross

1 - 9 of 9 Posts