Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the billet triple walbro fuel pump hanger with three walbros mounted on it, and as far as the wiring, I am not completely sure on how to do it. I am assuming I am suppose to run 3 power wires through the factory harness at the top of the hanger and then to 3 relays. How about the ground? Do I use ANY of the factory wires on the outside of the hanger on the harness? Do they need to be left alone, or can they be hacked up?

Also, do most of you run 3 pumps all at once, or have one wired into the AEM to come on under boost? Will either way be fine?

Any help would be great, thanks!

-Andrew

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
You ground all three pumps to the hanger itself and then ground the top of the hanger with the provided hole at the top with a new ground wire.

You use the two larger wires for power on two pumps and you repin the ground on the level sender and use that for the third power wire. Repin both the top and bottom with thicker wire.

That's it!

I run one or two pumps and then all three only under load but you can set it up however you like.

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
i have 2 of my 3 soldered to the stock wires (power and ground) and one is ran off a relay through the AEM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts