Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
if you go to circuit city and/or best buy they should be able to pull it up on their computers and tell you which wires are what. chances are they could even print out a copy for you.

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
use www.directechs.com its deis tech site password is 122t . everything youll ever need is there....

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hey Drift,
I tried the password and no luck getting into the DEI site... Please repost or recheck as I am in need of some info... You did post it is '122t', correct??

1BADSUP - Did you do JL stealthbox in the Sequoia or what setup?? I am thining of doing this in my 2001 Limited and have heard good things about the JL stuff.. Any ideas or suggestions??

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
ya put up the password, this might be really useful for some of us

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Roadie8105 said:

1BADSUP - Did you do JL stealthbox in the Sequoia or what setup?? I am thining of doing this in my 2001 Limited and have heard good things about the JL stuff.. Any ideas or suggestions??
I used Dual and it sounds great so JL should be better. I think any decent brand will be good because of all that room in the Sequoia.

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
many people may be very pissed off but here it goes. use c842bby . best buy will be very pissed off at t his but i hate them anyway so have fun.
:D

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
hey drift i got into direct techs but i need a best buy store number. i tried typing in a whole bunch of combos but didn;t get in any help would be nice

·
Registered
639 Posts
I think I put in something like 1510 and it let me right in.. I got all kinds of cool info on wiring colors and all!! Try 4 digit lower numbers... Like 1275 or something.. Or if all else fails, look at a Best Buy receipt or call your local store and ask them their store number...

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
when u log on go to downloads.and download techsoft.then itll be on your cpu and will always be there,the password is changed monthly.:D

·
Registered
639 Posts
Just use store 842 like in password.. I downloaded TechSoft and looks pretty good.. A good site for wire colors and locations no doubt!!

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
this site is hands down the best tech site in the usa. dei. has spent major time and money to make this program..it even has uk cars listed.motorcycles etc.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
What does the techsoft do? I downloaded alot of stuff from that site just knowing its like a one in a lifetime thing.. and I own a 791VX so I got all the installation manuals for it from there

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
kirkMKIV said:
What does the techsoft do? I downloaded alot of stuff from that site just knowing its like a one in a lifetime thing.. and I own a 791VX so I got all the installation manuals for it from there
after u download techsoft a self installer will prompt then install and itll be on the desktop. click it to open and choose any year make model of any car u can imagine even bikes and cars from the uk. anything and everything is in it. enjoy it til it gets blocked and passwords will changed this week ,so i hear.it is a very expensive program meant only for viper[dei] dealers. and if your smart youll burn it on to a disc for later use,because the program has a [timed out] and something else built in which will delete itself in X amount of time. so have fun..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts