Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know where i could find a wiring diagram to the ignitor on the twin turbo supra. i just need to know the order/diagram to the 4 prong plug on the ignitor. thanks

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oups forgot..... i need the wire diagram for the aristo ignitor... it uses different colors... if anyone has an aristo motor n there car with the aristo harness, could you do me a quick favor and look at the four prong connector on your ignitor and see what color the wires are in order of clockwise
34 thanks

·
Registered
480 Posts
you cant use the aristo harness unless you have an Aristo car.. not only that i dont think there is a wiring diagram for one.. ive searched EVERYWHERE back in the days when i tried to splice in my NA 2jz harness with the aristo... didnt work..

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what do you mean it doesn't work? why cant you use the ariso harness without the car. i have the aristo motor/ harness/ ecu/ and tranny. please explain to me why this setup wouldnt work in a supra? ... so far i have the motor in, and the harness hasn't had any problems other than some broken connectors that im trying to replace and thats why i was looking for the wiring diagrams. the only potential problems i have heard is that the car wont pass emissions, the speedometer might not work, and that the a light will come on in the cluster.

·
Registered
480 Posts

Do you have these plugs? not only would you have to extend them... you cant even use those plugs... (these are Aristo harness main ecu plugs..)

·
Registered
46 Posts
all the plugs you need are available when you get a front clip... when ordering an aristo swap with just the engine and ECU you ar missing the blck that the large Grey plug connects to.

cassio- who was banned is doing a full write up on it.....
maybe he will be unbanned so he can share his findings.... or not :lol:

extending the main block "yellow" connectors is needed, as well as the "grey" block.

there is a second connector the "grey" block goes into.... researching what power etc this goes to, then there is another smaller connector that comes off into the ECU.

you can kinda get a jist of it in this image on mkiv.com

i vote unban cassio :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
doschk said:
could you do me a quick favor and look at the four prong connector on your ignitor and see what color the wires are in order of clockwise
34 thanks

for the 4 plug connector on cassio's igniter the colors are

1(Blk/pink) 2(black)
3(Grn/Ylw) 4(Lt. Brwn)

here's a PDF for a JZS161 aristo 97+ for the starter and ignition.
its in katakana and kanji and he hasn't translated this page yet.

http://ibconceptions.com/supra/2jz/3_3_starting and ignition.pdf

search google for kanji colors and you can just match the symbol to the color.

-ghost of cassio :sadance:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts