Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have used the search button and checked the web a wee bit. Anyone have a link to the wiring diagram for the stereo. I'm going to install my aftermarket deck this weekend and need a wiring diag. Thanks.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Help please

lol, I know this is must be a simple find and I'm just not searching the correct key words. Any help at all???

·
Registered
583 Posts
why not go pay the 18 bucks for the connector so you dont have to cut factory harness off lol, idk just me but it seems like it would be easier.

·
LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,068 Posts
No doubt.. intergration harness from circuit city would be cheap and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier soldering wires o nteh bench compared to doing it in the little 8x5 square you'll have to work in.

Don't be cheap guy and hack it up. Do it nice. :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks

I have a universal wiring harness that came with the Panasonic deck..... and seeing as the previous install was hacked in..... with electrical tape and wire. They didn't even cut the end off.... they just spliced a bit back and left it, lol. I'm going to clean it up myself. Thanks all for the input though. Thank you greatly moe, thats exactly what I wanted :)

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
fiddesmkIII said:
I have a universal wiring harness that came with the Panasonic deck..... and seeing as the previous install was hacked in..... with electrical tape and wire. They didn't even cut the end off.... they just spliced a bit back and left it, lol. I'm going to clean it up myself. Thanks all for the input though. Thank you greatly moe, thats exactly what I wanted :)
No problem. Ive been in ur shoe before with hacked wiring.
Moe.,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts