Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the vpc emanage working. I need wieing diagram for emanage and vpc . I'm using the vpc wire harness.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts

·
Old School Socal Member
365 Posts
Are you trying to install a VPC in conjunction with the Emanage? If so, you've kind of wasted some cash. The emanage can operate similar to the VPC but using the stock maf. If you intend to use the VPC with it, you have just downgraded the Emanage's capabilities.

·
Registered
639 Posts
VPC Wiring Info and colors on MKIV.COM under Tech Articles and VPC Install...

Emanage Install Info..http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/install/2gz-gte_install/index.html

I am about to do same setup... From my undertanding, the VPC/Emanage connects just same as SAFC or Fields Fuel Controller with Emanage... PIN 66 on OEM ECU is MAF .. I 'think' the YELLOW from the VPC that usually runs directly into the MAF wire of ECU will instead run into the WHITE Emanage wire so VPC essentially simulates MAF being present.. The GREEN Emanage wire then connects into the ECU pin 66 to give computer altered signal.. Hope this makes sense... Just look at the above links for info OR maybe email Mohd for info.. www.mohdparts.com

Also, yes the Emanage abilities are limited somewhat from using regular MAF but it is still very functional. DakaDan ( I think ) on this forum used this Emanage/VPC setup for a while on his Single Turbo Supra with good results before graduating to AEM...

·
Old School Socal Member
365 Posts
You don't need a VPC with the Emanage. The Emanage can do the same functions without the VPC. Mohd did 650rwhp on the Emanage alone. VPC won't do anything more for you.

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Tech I just used the vpc to eliminate the stock afm. I've seen post where some people have done this. Im just using the vpc as a map sensor and using the emanage to do all else. I truly believe no maf is better.

·
Registered
639 Posts
QWIKSTRIKE said:
Thanks Tech I just used the vpc to eliminate the stock afm. I've seen post where some people have done this. Im just using the vpc as a map sensor and using the emanage to do all else. I truly believe no maf is better.
This is what I was referring to.. I believe the same thus going with same setup.. I hope I can go ahead and get my Emanage in so I can sell the GCC and get everything setup...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts