Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahh this is such a pain in the ass. Arite so here's what I need to know..I'm taking the front bumper off because I assume this is like the only way to get to the front sidemarkers? And I have the bulbs, harness, and like 5 inches of wire (probably not enough?) attached to each harness. Where do I wire these up into? Apparently the previous owner removed the bulbs and harnesses and everything and now I'm stuck with no front sidemarkers

I also need to wire up the parking light for the 98 turn signals..where do THOSE get wired too? I did a search and couldn't find any info about wiring..

Thanks in advance guys!

-Mark

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also would toyota be able to do this for me??

G

·
98 constant on light wires into the "egg" light on the 93-96, unplug it cut off the ends and wire it into your new connectors

the turns just cut the end off and attach the new end u got, then just plug em up. i just did mine a few days ago,

as for the sidemarkers if u have NO wires hanging around for it, u might be able to do it half ghetto and wire it into the egg light also, i wouldnt do it tho - kinda sloppy

i wouldnt take the WHOLE bumper off just the headlights to get to the turn wires, also in the wheel well take the black plastic splash crap off and you can easily get to the side marker lights, hope this helps

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i took the headlights out..and low and behold there were the sidemarker wires and sockets..hangin right behind the fmic pipes..so i got bulbs and fixed them

thanks for the help on the parking lights i figured it was something like that..now i know exactly how to do it thanks again man!! :cool:

-Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts