Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled the engine out of my Turbo the other day because im dropping a new one in it, the problem is that just about every connection on the wirinrg harness under the hood was unplugged when I bought the car (the jakcass that had it before me got half through rebuilding the engine and quit) but he didnt label ANYTHING!! So i have no idea what connectors go where. How hard of a job am I looking at plugging all of these back in? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
542 Posts
They are all fairly easy. A lot of them will only go back where they came from. The injector wires go white - red - white - red and so on. First set of wires closest to the firwall off that go between lower intake manifold. Round green connector for knock sensor, thin one for starter, brown one for presure sensor, some ground wires, and i think thats it for that one. Next set that go through the lower runner are simple too. Green one for knock sensor, brown for pressure sensor, and i think thats it for that. Then last set that go towards the front on the intake side goto stuff around the fuse box. The ones for the igniter thing are sized so you cant get them backwards as with all the other ones over there. Then there are the rest on that side that goto the ISC, cold start injector, and i think thats it for that side. Everything is sized so it hard to plug something wrong in. After that all the wires on the exhaust side are sized too. Except for the ac thermo sensor and the water temp sensor. Im not sure which ones go where. I think the yellow one goes to the water temp sensor and the other to the ac temp sensor. I think that about it. If you have anymore questions post em up :) Can you tell ive reconnected those wires back too many times?:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts