Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv got a 1jz motor, would a 2jz wiring harness and ecu work then i could just swap the injectors and fuel rail and get a tune? instead of playing around with the 1jz wiring harness and trying to translate the links for how to wire a sld and a fcd into it?

·
Banned
3,235 Posts
you can but ya might wanna decide if your gonna go stand alone, or get all the maf, egr, and the boost up solinoides that the 2jz ecu needs to run with out cels.

sld, and fcd isnt that hard to figure out.

·
JetFire
5,396 Posts
Yo Matt I would get one of those patch harnesses from autosport wiring or whatever they are called lol and ask them to color code the wires you will need to tap into.

·
Banned
132 Posts
Yo Matt I would get one of those patch harnesses from autosport wiring or whatever they are called lol and ask them to color code the wires you will need to tap into.
I think you are talking about a fields harness.

Also on the harness the only thin would be figuring out all the wires under the dash. Get ready to be reading some wiring diagrams!

·
JetFire
5,396 Posts
I think you are talking about a fields harness.

Also on the harness the only thin would be figuring out all the wires under the dash. Get ready to be reading some wiring diagrams!
Actually AutoSport wiring can color code/label their harness patches so it would make install easier and you never hack the actual engine harness only the patch. Damn I sound like I work for them ha ha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts