Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I am reaching out for some help. I recently got my car back from the garage getting motor rebuilt after a VERY long time at the shop......long story. The reason I am reaching out is I need a wiring guru or someone that knows these systems in the car very well. The car runs great now finally...but my problem is electrical. When I bought the car years ago I didnt realize what an electrical nightmare that the car was.....I should have did my homework and looked at the car better. Anyway the background on the car I was told it was a theft recovery and put/pieced back together. I have a ton of unhooked plugs under the hood and in the dash and have no idea where they go.....I should have started off by saying wiring is not my forte as I am a school teacher....but anyway mechanical makes sense to me not really any sort of wiring. As I stated I need someone to look at / help with the car. I wish I had one to compare it to but obviously I do not. I need a good shop reference or person near me. I live in Kittanning Pa. Anyone looking for a side project/job during these hard times. Any and all help is appreciated. I have also listed this in the wanted section as well as I need to find someone and finally get this car on the road and finally drive it after 7 long years
The car is a:
94 targa top
single turbo
r154 transmission
Starts/Runs Drives and is tuned
Its just all electrical
Thanks
Joe

·
Registered
313 Posts

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,273 Posts
This may help too:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Might want to ask people near by you. Maybe try...

NorthEast Forum
I will post in there as well. Thank you for the suggestion.
It's not exactly what you're asking for but this site probably has the electric wiring diagrams you need.
I was looking for a local or someone close that could look at the car and possibly work on it. I thank you for the slug identifiers. I book marked it and might have to try and undertake this if I cannot find anyone.

·
From the land down under
4,023 Posts
Can you take some photos of the engine bay and harness so we can see which areas you are struggling with?

If you upload some images into the thread, we will be able to better help you :)

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
PIcture 1 and 2 is the diagnostic port (hangs on the firewall mount)
Picture 3 Gray looks like Turbo pressure sensor, VSV for fuel pressure and IACV?
Picture 4 TRAC actuator?
Picture 5 HVAC behind the radio

1 - 11 of 11 Posts